Whyte & Barrie have an experienced team of RICS Registered Valuers

Which report do you need?

Home Report

Sellers must have a Home Report before presenting their property to the market.

Mortgage Valuation (Scheme 1)

An MVR is normally instructed by a mortgage lender, to help inform their decision on the value of a property for loan purposes. This is a limited inspection and not a residential survey.

Building Survey

The most thorough survey you can get. Building surveys are particularly useful if you’re buying an older or unusual property, or one that’s in a poor condition.

Energy Performance Certificate

You may wish to instruct a stand-alone EPC prior to offering a property to let – this is now a legal requirement.

Registration Number: SC423303 | Regulated by RICS - Privacy Policy